Our station was built in 1992 by the state of Ohio when the highway construction required the demolition of station 3.
Due to population levels going down stations 1 and 3 were closed pictures below.
Our Ladder truck is a dual axle 75 foot stick 2002 Pierce truck with a 300 gallon tank and a 2000 gallon per minute pump.
Our engine truck is a 2015 Sutphen pumper with a 1000 gallon tank and a 1500 gallon per minute pump.
In June 2018 the Korean and WWI monument at the the station was repaired and re dedicated